CUSTOMER SERVICE COORDINATORS WANTED
Friendly, Family run Plumbing & Heating Business urgently require Customer Service Staff to join our successful and expanding team. Working within our busy Customer Centre, the position will be part of a small team managing client enquiries, arranging works and supporting a fleet of Plumbing and Heating Engineers.
Experience within Customer Service and/or the Heating industry would be an advantage, but is not a necessity for willing applicants. Full Training will be provided.
The position will require strong communication skills interacting daily with customers, team members and engineers. It will require good organisation and an ability to work within an energetic and rewarding environment.
It is an opportunity for successful applicants to join an expanding company and play an active role in developing a highly functional team, sharing in the rewards of success.
Full time or Part time positions with flexible hours will be considered.
Heppelthwaite The Red Van Plumbers is the Service and Maintenance division of the Evans Group, a family run business since 1948 delivering the complete Plumbing and Heating service to a diverse range of clients. For further information you can download our Company Brochure.
Salary £16K- £20K per annum full time. Part time pro-rata.
Location Bourne End, High Wycombe, Bucks
Job Type Permanent Full Time or Part Time
Start Date ASAP
Full Job Description
- Be our initial point of contact for client enquires, presenting a professional front, a warm welcome and a helpful ‘can do’ attitude.
- Seek relevant job information from Clients, Occupants and Operatives to assist in prompt and professional completion of works.
- Operate the ‘Customer Service Control System’. Log and manage all incoming job requests from instruction, through installation to job closure.
- Prioritise work, manage workload and monitor performance. Report progress internally and to the client.
- Ensure materials are available before making appointments where ever possible.
- Arrange appointments and organise diaries for Engineers, Plumbers and other tradesmen in or working for the company.
- Allocate jobs to Operatives, collect completed job sheets and seek all relevant information and paperwork. Provide office based support to all Operatives throughout the day.
- Raise invoice on completion of works in a timely manner when applicable.
- Ensure all completed works are registered where appropriate
- Maintain a clean and tidy work station and personal attire. Protect the company equipment keeping it in good order
- Develop good working relationships with clients and seek business opportunities when possible.
- Liaise closely with the Operations Directors and Customer Service Manager
- Make commercially sound judgements and manage time well to ensure good service and minimise expense
- Deliver customer satisfaction and seek performance feedback from clients.
- Bring passion to their work by example, help develop and be part of a high performing team.
- Liaise, work closely with and support the whole business team. Provide useful feedback and Challenge others. Attend regular reviews on risk, cash, profitability, customer satisfaction, procedures, systems, works etc.
- Be part of the back up team for all other administration duties
- Ensure Brand compliance and promote the company and brand at all times.
- AT ALL TIMES STRIVE TO PROVIDE A HIGH LEVEL OF SERVICE, ENSURING CUSTOMER SATISFACTION AND REPEAT BUSINESS
Please send your CV to email@example.com or call 01628 533 550