Recent Check a Trade Report
Heppelthwaite The Red Van Plumbers are members of the consumer information service Checkatrade. Checkatrade provide a free, independent service to consumers. They supply up-to-date information on trades and service providers, helping you to make informed decisions on whom you employ. Below is our recent Check a Trade report
In order to join Check a trade, members are vetted and then continuously monitored by feedback from their customers, which they make public. We agree to work to the high Checkatrade standard. Check a trade enable us to print this report directly from their web site to show you our credentials and customer feedback. We cannot change or select the vetting details or feedback – this comes unbiased from their database.
This recent check a Trade report shows the 25 most recent feedback submissions for Heppelthwaite the Red Van Plumbers. However our entire feedback history can be read freely at www.checkatrade.com/HeppelthwaiteTheRedVanPlumbers.
What do these Scores Mean?
The chart shows the average score out of 10 in four key areas. The numbers are the average of all real customer scores given to Heppelthwaite the red Van Plumbers with nothing left out. The overall rating is the average of all of these scores added together. The positive feedback rating shows the percentage of past customers who would recommend them. Specific customer scores are printed from page 4 of this Report onwards.
The recent Check a Trade report also shows that we have been vetted and displays company information such as the below:
Interviewed: On 21 May 2012
Limited Company: Yes: registered as J F
Heppelthwaite Ltd. No. 01350097 VAT Registered: No. 225 3238 86
Public Liability Insurance: Current – verified 1 June 2015
Insured by: AXA Insurance Coverage Amount: 5,000,000
Accreditations: Gas Safe Register, Microgeneration Certification Scheme, OFTEC, Renewable Energy Assurance Listed, Worcester Bosch Accredited Installer.
What is the Check a Trade Standard?
Being approved means that we pledge:
- Be honest.
- Inform you of any call-out fees before attendingthe work.
- Be realistic regarding start dates and how long work will take.
- Return promptly all phone messages that you leave.
- Keep all appointments booked and be on time. If unable to make original time or date, they will call you to let you know and reschedule where necessary.
- Let you know immediately if they are unable to carry out estimated work, referring you back to Checkatrade for assistance in finding another tradesperson.
- Be courteous and respectful to you, your property and your belongings.
- Keep you notified of all aspects of the work being undertaken.
- Advise you before commencing any works that generate further costs due to variation from the original contract.
- Create an additional contract for any variations to the original contract agreement, signed by both parties (you and the tradesperson).
- Never demand that payments must be cash.
- Never be threatening, or verbally or physically abusive.
- Deal with any complaints promptly and professionally.
The Red Van Plumbers pride ourselves of providing an excellent service. If you feel happy with the service you have been provided then we’d love to see your reviews. We reward our engineers based on service. Please click the link below. Alternative if you’d like to provide feedback to a senior member of team then you can also do so via the link below.