Worcester Bosch Best Buy – Prices start from £1600 including installation
The Worcester Bosch best buy’s voted by Which? are big mover in the Plumbing and Heating industry. The all new Greenstar gas-fired Si Compact is the successor to the Greenstar Si combi boiler. This boiler is reliable, efficient and is an award winner. Heppelthwaite the Red Van Plumbers are able to provide good pricing and a quality installation that comes with huge warranty and a decent workmanship guarantee. We have installed over 50,000 boilers as part of the Evans Group and know whats a good system and an installation.
Ideal for apartments and small to medium sized properties with one bathroom, it has a host of performance-enhancing features, including the revolutionary WB7 heat exchanger which enables the appliances to deliver DHW flow rates of 10.2 and 12.3 l/min despite their compact size.
The new Greenstar Si Compact has been designed to make installation and commissioning easier and quicker and comes supplied with a unique wall-mounting jig which enables the installer to quickly pre-plumb all seven pipe connections without the boiler being on the wall.
- A rated efficiency (SEDBUK 2005 value)
- Up to 10 years warranty terms and conditions apply
- 10 year guarantee on primary heat exchanger and 5 year anti-scale guarantee on domestic hot water heat exchanger (subject to terms and conditions)
- Can be installed in a standard kitchen cupboard withouT the need for ventilation
- Split jig design for optimum lift weight (32.9kg)
- The expansion vessel has a simple drop lock mechanism that connects directly onto the hydraulic unit
- Ability to pre-plumb all 7 connections without the boiler being on the wall – gas, water, PRV & condensate connections
- Robust wall mounting frame provided as standard allows space for pipes behind the boiler
- LCD boiler display for operation status, commissioning features and diagnostics
- EMS-BUS compatibility enables use with Worcester intelligent controls series
Central heating output: 24kW
Domestic hot water flow rate: 10.2 litres per minute at 35 degree temperature rise (provided adequate mains water pressure is available)
Designed operational flow rate 8.9 litres per minutes at 40 degree temperature rise.