For total peace of mind our customer benefit from:
Transparent pricing with no hidden extras
30 day workmanship guarantee and long product warranties
Can provide a fixed price guarantee
We invoice after the work is complete for ultimate peace of mind for our customers.
Discounted pricing applied for multiple hours
We understand that plumbing and heating can be an inconvenience, especially when it’s a repair or an unplanned maintenance issue. Therefore, to help reduce the expense we provide discounted pricing based on an hourly rate. However, you can opt to have a fixed price if you prefer. Please see terms and conditions below.
Prices exclude VAT
|Operatives||First hour||2 hours +||3 hours +||4 hours +||5 hours +||Day Rate|
|Unvented Cylinder or HIU Engineer||£95||£90.25||£85.50||£76||£66.50||£350|
|Heat Pump or LPG Engineer||£120||£114||£108||£96||£84||£400|
|Oil, Warm Air & Biomass Engineer||£140||£133||£126||£112||£98||£500|
|Underfloor Heating Service (Price per hour based on number of manifolds)||£95||£90.25||£85.50||£76||£66.50||£350|
Discount applied to all hours (e.g 3 hours = 10% off total)
Discounts applied for block bookings
Please see our fixed prices for standard plumbing and heating services. A discount will be applied if services are block booked for the same day and the services are within 2 mile radius of each other. Perfect for those that can co-ordinate their friends or neighbours having services done at the same time, or landlords or letting agents that manage several properties in the same area.
Prices exclude VAT
Click the service below for more info
|2 Services||3 Services||4 Services||5 Services|
|Standard Gas Boiler Service||£95||£85.50||£80.75||£76||£71.25|
|Landlords Gas Safe Certificate||£100||£90||£85||£80||£75|
|Combined Service and LGSC||£160||£144||£136||£128||£120|
|Unvented Cylinder (when at property)||£55||£49.50||£46.75||£44||£41.25|
|LPG & LGSC Service||£190||£178||£172||£166||£160|
|Gas Fire and Back Boiler Service||£180||£162||£153||£144||£135|
|Warm Air Boiler Service||£250||£225||£212.50||£200||£187.20|
|Oil Boiler Service (Domestic)||£220||£198||£187||£176||£165|
|Gas Fire Service||£90||£81||£76.50||£72||£67.50|
|Gas Fire Service (when at property)||£55||£49.50||£46.75||£44||£41.25|
|Power Flush up to 10 Rads||£500||–||–||–||–|
|2 hours||3 hours||4 hours||5 hours|
Discounts for multiple bookings (e.g 3 services = 15% off each service)
Prices exclude VAT
Click the service below for more info
|Standard Gas Boiler Service||£95|
|Landlords Gas Safe Certificate||£100|
|Combined Service and LGSC||£160|
|Unvented Cylinder (when at property)||£55|
|LPG & LGSC Service||£190|
|Gas Fire and Back Boiler Service||£180|
|Warm Air Boiler Service||£250|
|Oil Boiler Service (Domestic)||£220|
|Gas Fire Service||£90|
|Gas Fire Service (when at property)||£55|
|Power Flush up to 10 Rads||£500|
MAIN SERVICES & OFFERS
Click the options below to discover services
OUR PRICING AND OFFERS
At Heppelthwaite the Red Van Plumbers, we rely on the repeat business and recommendations of satisfied customers. Therefore, it is vital that we charge correctly and fairly for the work we undertake. Subsequently we consistently monitor our pricing to ensure our customers benefit from a great services at competitive prices.
For total peace of mind we charge after the work is complete. Furthermore, our customers benefit from standard hourly rate discounted pricing, easy boiler payment options, discounted pricing for key workers and we run special offers.
Our business is founded on our reputation as an honest and reputable company. Subsequently, our large repeat client base is testament to the trust customers place in our service.
For peace of mind all work undertaken will come with a full 30 day labour and one year parts guarantee. Moreover, any manufacturers’ warranties will be passed on to the customer. As accredited installers any new boiler installation will come with a full 7 year manufacturers warranty.
Additionally, any reported fault resulting from work we have undertaken, and that occurs within the guarantee period will be treated as a priority and dealt with at the customers earliest convenience.
We are fully insured with £10,000,000 public and product liability and £2,000,000 professional indemnity.
If you have any concerns, require further information or are not completely satisfied with the work undertaken by Heppelthwaite then please contact us. Your concerns will be dealt with as a priority by senior management, who will also welcome any feedback you have on our service.
Our company policy does not affect a customers statutory rights, which can be viewed here Consumer Rights Act 2015.
General Policy of Pricing / Charges
- Minimum charge of 1 hour on any job. Thereafter charged in 1/2 hour increments.
- Within the first hour we will complete the work or advise the customer if it looks like it will take longer.
- Whenever possible we will provide a “fixed price quotation” for works that require parts or additional time. When this is not possible we will provide estimated pricing.
- No call out charge. All time unused from the first hour rolls onto the return visit. For example, if we’re at the property for 15 minutes and need to return on another day, then the remaining 45mins will be used on that return visit.
- Collection of materials on the day will be charged at a maximum of 30mins unless otherwise agreed. All other charges are based on the time at the property.
- An invoice will be posted or e-mailed once the works are complete.
- All charges exclude VAT at the current rate (20%). You can see the standard pricing including VAT by clicking the button to switch pricing to include VAT.
- Jobs exceeding 1 hour will have discounts applied.
- Time spent diagnosing a fault is part of the service and is chargeable.
- Any special offers are subject to terms and conditions
- Special Saturday services are subject to booking approval and will be charged at the full price (no discounts applied)
Fixed Price Guarantee
To provide further peace of mind our customers can benefit from a Fixed Price Guarantee. For example, if our engineer diagnoses a fault and advises that you require a new part, where possible we will provide a fixed price guarantee to the works.
- Pricing which includes all labour and parts
- No hidden extras
- No increased costs if it takes us longer than the estimated time
- Priority service
- Part(s) will include a manufacturer’s warranty (if applicable)
- Our work comes with a 30 day workmanship guarantee
Payment Methods and Terms
For standard services we take payment after the work is complete. An invoice with a full break down of the work undertaken, which includes labour and any parts used will be provided. Our engineers won’t take payment on the day unless requested to do so by the customer.
We require payment to terms. Payment must be made on time, in full, and without any deduction, set off or counterclaim. In the event that an account is outstanding, we will refer the matter to our debt collection agents, Daniels Silverman Limited, which will incur costs. Any costs incurred to collect the debt will be added to the debt, plus VAT at the prevailing rate. You agree that you will be legally liable to pay us that surcharge, and that payment of the same can be enforced against you in court.
Cheque / BAC’s Electronic Payment / Cash / Credit or Debit Cards