The Evans Group is made up of 4 divisions, which specialise in different areas of plumbing and heating. Due to the Groups growth and success we are always looking to recruit hard working and qualified installers, general plumbers, heating engineers and office staff.
If you are searching for new recruitment opportunities and are interested in working for a reputable and rewarding plumbing and heating company, then please do not hesitate in sending your C.V to firstname.lastname@example.org
Experience and suitable qualifications are essential. The successful applicants will have great communication skills, will be presentable, punctual, reliable, flexible and have a good focus on Customer Service. Salaries are negotiable upon experience, some subcontractor opportunities available.
Recruitment at The Evans Group
Heppelthwaite the Red Van Plumbers and R.G.Evans are part of the Evans Group, who have always invested in people through apprenticeships, on-going training and encouraging the development of individual career paths. We take pride in our ability to retain the best engineers and staff as our long term service awards demonstrate, this allows us to ensure we maintain the quality of our workmanship and service.
Employment Overview (Stats) – Evans Group
- 75% of staff members employed more than 5+ years
- 30% of those staff members employed more than 10 years
- 10% of those staff members employed more than 20+ years
- 4 members of staff are fast approaching their 40 year service award
Why be part of The Evans Group:
- Be part of Heppelthwaite the Red Van Plumbers or R.G.Evans depending on skills sets
- On-going training
- Career support, guidance and opportunity
- Good rates of pay and out of hours opportunities
- Well established and respected company
- Friendly team of all ages and genders
- A face of WHICH? Trusted Traders
- A platinum Worcester Bosch Installer
Send your CV
Please e-mail CV to