Customer Service Coordinator
Heppelthwaite the Red Van Plumbers are now recruiting. Our friendly, family run plumbing and heating company urgently require a customer service coordinator to join our successful and expanding team. Working within our busy Customer Centre, the position will be part of a small team managing client enquiries, arranging works and supporting a fleet of engineers.
Please send your CV to email@example.com or call 01628 533 550
Role: Customer Service Coordinator
Office based: Unit 5, Jackson Industrial Estate, Wessex Road, Bourne End, SL8 5DT
Benefits include: Excellent career opportunities, Ongoing training, Flexible hours, Good rates of pay, Holiday allowance.
Salary: Based on experience.
Working hours: Monday to Friday (flexible hours)
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 01628 533 550
Customer Service Coordinator Description
- You’ll be our initial point of contact for client enquires, presenting a professional front, a warm welcome and a helpful ‘can do’ attitude.
- Seek relevant job information from Clients, Occupants and Operatives to assist in prompt and professional completion of works.
- Operate the ‘Customer Service Control System’. Log and manage all incoming job requests from instruction, through installation to job closure.
- Prioritise work, manage workload and monitor performance. Report progress internally and to the client.
- Ensure materials are available before making appointments where ever possible.
- Arrange appointments and organise diaries for Engineers, Plumbers and other tradesmen in or working for the company.
- Allocate jobs to operatives and provide office based support throughout the day.
- To have a basic understanding of modern technologies and to be capable of using an internal operating system (training provided).
- Ensure all completed works are registered where appropriate
- Maintain a clean and tidy work station and personal attire.
- Develop good working relationships with clients and seek business opportunities when possible.
- Liaise closely with the Operations Directors and Customer Service Manager
- Make commercially sound judgements and manage time well to ensure good service and minimise expense
- Deliver customer satisfaction and seek performance feedback from clients.
- Bring passion to their work by example and be part of a high performing team.
- Liaise, work closely with and support the whole business team.
- Attend review meetings on safety standards, internal processes and customer service matters. To provide constructive feedback on how improvements can be implemented.
- Be part of the back up team for all other administration duties.
- Ensure Brand compliance and promote the company and brand at all times.
Heppelthwaite the Red Van Plumbers are a local family run plumbing and heating company. Winners of “the Face of Which? Trusted Traders 2015 Competition”, a Worcester Bosch approved installer and has over 270 Checkatrade reviews.
Our services include boiler servicing, boiler repair, boiler replacement, gas safety certificates, heating controls / smart controls, central heating systems, underfloor heating, radiator leaks, bathroom designs and installations, shower replacement and more.
Our reputation is everything so we pride ourselves on providing a high standard of customer service. We expect our staff to be well mannered, helpful and efficient.
Make an enquiry today!
01628 533 550 or e-mail email@example.com