Customer Service Coordinator
Heppelthwaite the Red Van Plumbers are now recruiting. Our friendly, family run plumbing and heating company urgently require a customer service coordinator to join our successful and expanding team. Working within our busy customer service department, the position will be part of a small team managing client enquiries, arranging works and supporting a fleet of engineers.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, call 01628 533 550 or apply online.
Role: Customer Service Coordinator
Office based: Unit 5, Jackson Industrial Estate, Wessex Road, Bourne End, SL8 5DT
Benefits include: Excellent career opportunities, Ongoing training, Flexible hours, Good rates of pay, Holiday allowance.
Salary: £20,000 – £25,000 based on experience.
Working hours: Monday to Friday (flexible hours available).
Call 01628 533 550 or apply online
The position will require strong communication skills interacting daily with customers, team members and engineers. It will require good organisation and an ability to work within an energetic and rewarding environment.
- Customer service & office administration experience
- Experience using operating systems (full training given for our internal system)
- Basic IT skills (word, excel, outlook)
- Good communication skills and polite telephone manner
Experience within the plumbing, heating or construction industry would be an advantage but is not a necessity for willing applicants.
- Be our initial point of contact for client enquiries, presenting a professional front, a warm welcome and a helpful ‘can do’ attitude.
- Seek relevant job information from Clients, Occupants and Operatives to assist in prompt and professional completion of works.
- Operate the ‘Customer Service Control System’. Log and manage all incoming job requests from instruction, through installation to job closure.
- Prioritise work, manage workload and monitor performance. Report progress internally and to the client.
- Ensure materials are available before making appointments where ever possible.
- Arrange appointments and organise diaries for Engineers, Plumbers and other tradesmen in or working for the company.
- Allocate jobs to Operatives, collect completed job sheets and seek all relevant information and paperwork. Provide office based support to all Operatives throughout the day.
- Raise invoice on completion of works in a timely manner when applicable.
- Ensure all completed works are registered where appropriate
- Maintain a clean and tidy work station and personal attire. Protect the company equipment keeping it in good order
- Develop good working relationships with clients and seek business opportunities when possible.
- Liaise closely with the Operations Directors and Customer Service Manager
- Make commercially sound judgements and manage time well to ensure good service and minimise expense
- Deliver customer satisfaction and seek performance feedback from clients.
- Bring passion to their work by example, help develop and be part of a high performing team.
- Liaise, work closely with and support the whole business team. Provide useful feedback and challenge others. Attend regular reviews on risk, cash, profitability, customer satisfaction, procedures, systems, works etc.
- Be part of the back up team for all other administration duties
- Ensure Brand compliance and promote the company and brand at all times
This is an opportunity for successful applicants to join an expanding company and play an active role in developing a highly functional team.
Heppelthwaite the Red Van Plumbers are a local award winning family run plumbing and heating company. Winners of the Face of Which? Trusted Traders Competition based on customer service, a Worcester Bosch platinum approved installer and has over 400 positive online customer reviews.
Our services include boiler servicing, boiler repair, boiler replacement, gas safety certificates, heating controls / smart controls, central heating systems, underfloor heating, radiator leaks, bathroom designs and installations, shower replacement and more.
Our reputation is everything so we pride ourselves on providing a high standard of customer service. We expect our staff to be well mannered, helpful and efficient.
Make an enquiry today!
01628 533 550 or e-mail email@example.com