A permanent domestic / commercial plumbing and heating engineer in Bourne End / Immediate start.
You will be working for one of Berkshire and Buckinghamshire’s leading service providers, which is renowned for giving constant training, while offering opportunities to progress within the company. The company offers a comprehensive range of services from installations of complete central heating systems to fixing a leaky tap, we also specialise in renewable energy.
Your new domestic / commercial plumbing and heating engineer role
- Supervise, fault find, and install Domestic Plumbing and Heating systems for service maintenance, or small works projects in a neat, tidy and professional manner.
- Promote the company and brand at all times.
- Present a professional image and a considerate attitude towards client’s needs, expectations and concerns.
- Receive direction and follow instruction from the Directors, Supervisors and Coordinators
- Work to appointments and report progress to the Coordinators. Advise of any delays or early completion of works.
- Ensure materials are available before meeting the appointment where ever possible.
- Ensure all material purchases are booked to the relevant jobs and all delivery notes/ collection tickets are return with job sheets to the Coordinators.
- Return all paperwork inc. job sheets fully completed.
- Provide adequate information to assist Coordinators in closing jobs, raising invoices, quoting clients on future works, sourcing materials and rearranging appointments, etc.
- Review with the Coordinators and/or Operations Directors daily workloads and plan future.
- Highlight and manage risk. Ensuring risk assessments and safety plans are in place when appropriate.
- Manage time well to ensure good service and minimise expense.
- Drive company vehicle to and from appointments
- Ensure brand compliance, maintaining a clean and tidy van and personal attire. Protect company and personal tools and plant keeping them in good order. Were necessary ensure tools and plant are regularly serviced, tested and/or calibrated.
- Liaise closely with and support the Coordinators, Supervisors and Directors.
- Bring passion to their work by example and be part of a high performing team.
- Deliver customer satisfaction and seek customer feedback.
- Make sound judgements and provide useful performance feedback to the team.
- Under relevant supervision carry out basic works in other trade disciplines
What you’ll need to succeed
- You must be eligible to work in the UK
- Be polite and have expereince with customers
- Good at time keeping
- Hard working
- From time to time be able to work flexible hours
- Gas engineers will have revelant qualifications
What you’ll get in return for being part of the Heppelthwaite gas engineers team
- Good rates pay depending on experience
- Get a generous benefit scheme
- Have a fantastic opportunity to progress within the company as we are seeking someone who is looking for progression within the company.
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, please e-mail us an up-to-date copy of your CV on email@example.com or call 01628 533 550.