We’re Hiring. Please see details below.
Customer Service Coordinator (s)
Customer satisfaction underpins the success of our family-run business. Our Customer Service Coordinators are the central point of contact in the team, ensuring everything meets our customers’ needs. With strong communication skills and a patient approach, our coordinators manage all day-to-day contact with our customers in a busy, vibrant department, ensuring the delivery of consistently outstanding service. As an ambitious and caring company, we encourage all our staff to grow and be committed to developing their careers with us through fantastic opportunities for progression and great benefits.
Sitting at the heart of the customer care process you will need to be a strong communicator and listener, with a patient, empathetic and adaptable approach. Excellent organisational and IT skills are absolutely essential and proven customer service experience gained in a busy office, either within the housebuilding or the construction sector, will be required.
Job Type: Full-time/Part-time
Salary: £25,000 – £30,000 per year (based on skills and experience)
Schedule: Monday to Friday
Hours: 8am – 5pm (Flexible)
- Good rates of pay
- Excellent career opportunities
- Long-established and respected company
- Company pension
- Company events
- Employee discounts
- Free on-site parking
- Dealing with incoming calls, post and emails relating to customer care/aftercare
- Resolving problems quickly and efficiently, seeking direction where required.
- Prioritising work, managing workload and monitoring performance. Reporting progress internally and to clients and customers.
- Co-ordinating engineers, suppliers and sub-contract trades to resolve issues and make appointments for attendance, using our CRM/Scheduling system
- Procuring materials and ensuring they are available before making appointments
- Checking and ensuring work is carried out to the customer’s satisfaction.
- Updating and maintaining records using our CRM system, Simpro.
- Categorising works successfully, ensuring management of costs are minimised.
- Complying with and upholding company policies and procedures.
- Undertaking any additional tasks as may reasonably be required from time to time.
- Customer service experience within an office environment.
- Experience in the use of CRM software.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Basic IT Skills (Word, Excel & Outlook).
- Ability to multi-task with good time management.
Heppelthwaite The Red Van Plumbers are a local family-run plumbing and heating company. We offer a complete plumbing and heating service to private and domestic customers, and business customers, including the National Trust.
Additionally, Heppelthwaite are part of the Evans Group comprising of 5 divisions, which are Evans Design, RG Evans, Heppelthwaite – The Red Van Plumbers, Heppelthwaite – Green Building Solutions and Heated Floors. Each company specialises in key areas such as design, contracts and special projects, service and maintenance and renewable energy.
Combined the Group provides the ultimate service to individual homeowners, to large new build developers and commercial builders. Furthermore, the Evans Group encourages the development of individual career paths and provides career progression opportunities to all staff.