MULTI-TRADE OPERATIVE REQUIRED
Heppelthwaite The Red Van Plumbers are a family run Plumbing and Heating company which is part of the Evans Group. Established in 1948, the company has grown into a multimillion pound business that remains grounded and customer focused, an awarding winning company that has an impressive customer return rate and employment history. Multi-trade operative required, PLUS domestic plumbing and heating engineers to join our exceptional team.
See further details below
● Install Domestic Plumbing systems and associated multi-trade works on small projects in a neat, tidy and professional manner with minimal supervision
● Carry out general building functions as back up for domestic or commercial plumbing and heating installations, service or maintenance.
● Promote the company and brand at all times. Present a professional image and a considerate attitude towards clients needs, expectations and concerns.
● Receive direction and follow instruction from the Directors, Supervisors and Co-ordinators
● Work to appointments and report progress to the Co-ordinators. Advise of any delays or early completion of works.
● Ensure materials are available before meeting the appointment where ever possible.
● Ensure all material purchases are booked to the relevant jobs and all delivery notes/ collection tickets are return with job sheets to the Co-ordinators.
● Return all paperwork inc. job sheets fully completed and in a timely manner. Provide adequate information to assist Co-ordinators in closing jobs, raising invoices, quoting clients on future works, sourcing materials and rearranging appointments, etc.
● Review with the Co-ordinators and/or Operations Directors daily work loads and plan future.
● Highlight and manage risk. Ensuring risk assessments and safety plans are in place when appropriate.
● Manage time well to ensure good service and minimise expense.
● Drive company vehicle to and from appointments
● Ensure brand compliance, maintaining a clean and tidy van and personal attire. Protect company and personal tools and plant keeping them in good order. Were necessary ensure tools and plant are regularly serviced, tested and/or calibrated.
● Liaise closely with and support the Co-ordinators, Supervisors and Directors.
● Bring passion to their work by example and be part of a high performing team.
● Deliver customer satisfaction and seek customer feed back.
● Make sound judgements and provide useful performance feedback to the team.
AT ALL TIMES STRIVE TO PROVIDE A HIGH LEVEL OF SERVICE, ENSURING CUSTOMER SATISFACTION AND REPEAT BUSINESS
A Red Van, Mobile Phone, Tablet and Uniform
Unit 5, Jacksons Industrial Estate, Wessex Road, Bourne End, SL8 5DT.
Areas we cover:
Acton, Aldershot, Amersham, Ascot, Ashford, Beaconsfield, Bracknell, Brentford, Chertsey, Chorleywood, Cobham,
Denham, Ealing, Egham, Epson, Esher, Ewell, Farnborough, Feltham, Gerrards Cross, Greenford, Harrow, Hayes,
Hemel Hempstead, Henley on Thames, High Wycombe, Hillingdon, Hounslow, Ickenham, Isleworth, KingstonUponThames,
Leatherhead, Maidenhead, Marlow, Northolt, Northwood, Pinner, Reading, Richmond, Rickmansworth, Ruislip, Shepherds Bush,
Shepperton, Slough, Southall, Staines, Sunbury, Teddington, Twickenham, Uxbridge, Virginia Water, Walton-on-Thames,
Watford, Wembley, West Drayton, Weybridge, Windsor, Woking, Wokingham and more!