Oil Engineer Jobs
Heppelthwaite the Red Van Plumbers are an expanding company and often have oil engineer jobs available. If you’re interested in joining our team then please do not hesitate to get in touch. We are always looking to recruit experienced oil engineers, get in touch now.
Role: Domestic Oil Gas Engineer
Benefits include: Excellent career opportunities, Ongoing training, Full time employment, Good rates of pay, Holiday allowance, Company Van, Work phone, Tablet and Uniform.
Salary: £30,000.00- £60,000.00 per year. Based on experience and qualifications. Incentives and out of hours opportunities available too.
Working hours: Monday to Friday (8 hours per day)
Oil Heating Engineer
Heppelthwaite the Red Van Plumbers are an expanding company and often have oil engineer jobs available. If you’re interested in joining our team then please do not hesitate to get in touch. We are always looking to recruit experienced oil engineers.
Experience in the following areas are required.
- Oil and Gas boiler breakdown, repairs and servicing
- Oil and Gas boiler installation (preferred but not essential)
- General plumbing
- Gas Safe Registered
- Driving license
- Relevant qualifications
Candidate* Tasks and Duties*
- Undertake the servicing, repair and maintenance of oil and gas heating systems.
- To service and repair boilers as required and working in accordance with up to date Gas Safety regulations and manufacturer guidelines.
- To undertake an assessment of repairs and to diagnose faults. Where necessary provide appropriate action ensuring the heating system is left in good working order.
- Highlight and manage risks. Ensuring risk assessment and safety plans are in place when appropriate.
- To be able to undertake general plumbing and basic multi-trade tasks.
- Ensure accurate and timely completion of work and advise the customer service team of any delays or early completion.
- Liaise closely with and support the coordinators, supervisors and directors. Receive and follow instructions accordingly.
- To be able to work out of hours from time to time.
- Ensure brand compliance, maintaining a clean and tidy van and personal attire.
- To be capable of using modern technology such as a tablet and smart phone.
Our reputation is everything so we pride ourselves on providing a high standard of customer service. We expect our engineers to be well mannered, presentable, punctual, helpful and efficient.
About Heppelthwaite, the Red Van Plumbers
Family run plumbing and heating company established in 1948. Heppelthwaite the Red Van Plumbers are also part of the award winning Evans group, which is made up of 4 divisions specialising in different areas of plumbing and heating. This provides our staff with many opportunities to progress their career in different areas of the plumbing and heating industry.
Further career opportunities within Heppelthwaite the Red Van Plumbers include:
Commercial plumbing and heating engineers
Renewable energy engineers
We support our team in developing their career goals.
Discover more opportunities – https://www.redvanplumbers.co.uk/recruitment/