RECRUITMENT DOMESTIC ENGINEER
Heppelthwaite the Red Van Plumbers have a team of plumbing and heating engineers that specialise in a range of different services. Please see further details below.
Interested in joining the team? Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01628 533 550.
● Install Domestic Plumbing and Heating systems for service maintenance, or small works projects in a neat, tidy and professional manner.
● Promote the company and brand at all times. Present a professional image and a considerate attitude towards clients needs, expectations and concerns.
● Receive direction and follow instruction from the Directors, Supervisors and Coordinators
● Work to appointments and report progress to the Coordinators. Advise of any delays or early completion of works.
● Ensure materials are available before meeting the appointment where ever possible.
● Ensure all material purchases are booked to the relevant jobs and all delivery notes/ collection tickets are return with job sheets to the Coordinators.
● Return all paperwork inc. job sheets fully completed and in a timely manner. Provide adequate information to assist Coordinators in closing jobs, raising invoices, quoting clients on future works, sourcing materials and rearranging appointments, etc.
● Review with the Coordinators and/or Operations Directors daily work loads and plan future.
● Highlight and manage risk. Ensuring risk assessments and safety plans are in place when appropriate.
● Manage time well to ensure good service and minimise expense.
● Drive company vehicle to and from appointments
● Ensure brand compliance, maintaining a clean and tidy van and personal attire. Protect company and personal tools and plant keeping them in good order. Were necessary ensure tools and plant are regularly serviced, tested and/or calibrated.
● Liaise closely with and support the Coordinators, Supervisors and Directors.
● Bring passion to their work by example and be part of a high performing team.
● Deliver customer satisfaction and seek customer feed back.
● Make sound judgements and provide useful performance feedback to the team.
● Under relevant supervision carry out basic works in other trade disciplines
AT ALL TIMES STRIVE TO PROVIDE A HIGH LEVEL OF SERVICE, ENSURING CUSTOMER SATISFACTION AND REPEAT BUSINESS