Heppelthwaite the Red Van Plumbers are recruting a sales assistant to support our dedicated sales team.
Our friendly, family run plumbing and heating company urgently require a sales assistant to join our successful and expanding team. Working with our Installation team, the position will provide admin support to our Operation Director and his team of installers.
Please send your CV to email@example.com, call 01628 533 550 or apply online.
Role: Sales Assistant
Office based: Unit 5, Jackson Industrial Estate, Wessex Road, Bourne End, SL8 5DT
Salary: Based on £11/hour
Working hours: Between 16-24 hours per week. Monday to Friday. Times can be flexible to work around family or other commitments.
- Office administration experience essential. Customer Service and/or Sales experience beneficial.
- Experience using operating systems (full training given for our internal system)
- Basic IT skills (word, excel, outlook)
- Good communication skills and polite telephone manner
Experience within the plumbing, heating or construction industry would be an advantage but is not a necessity for willing applicants.
- Be our initial point of contact for sales enquiries, presenting a professional front and warm welcome.
- Seek relevant job requirements from clients.
- To advise clients and answer queries.
- Support sales team with sending out quotes and following up accordingly.
- Ensure high level of customer satifaction through good communication and service.
- Arrange appointments and organise diaries for sales representatives.
- Oversee all quotes, ensuring quotes are completed within a reasonble timeframe.
- Develop good working relationships with clients and seek business opportunities when possible.
- Liaise closely with the Sales Team, Operations Directors and Customer Service Manager
- Make commercially sound judgements and manage time well to ensure good service and minimise expense
- Deliver customer satisfaction and seek performance feedback from clients.
- Bring passion to their work by example, help develop and be part of a high performing team.
- Be part of the back up team for all other administration duties
- Ensure Brand compliance and promote the company and brand at all times
This is an opportunity for successful applicants to join an expanding company and play an active role in developing a highly functional team.
Heppelthwaite the Red Van Plumbers are a local award winning family run plumbing and heating company. Winners of the Face of Which? Trusted Traders Competition based on customer service, a Worcester Bosch platinum approved installer and has over 400 positive online customer reviews.
Our services include boiler servicing, boiler repair, boiler replacement, gas safety certificates, heating controls / smart controls, central heating systems, underfloor heating, radiator leaks, bathroom designs and installations, shower replacement and more.
Our reputation is everything so we pride ourselves on providing a high standard of customer service. We expect our staff to be well mannered, helpful and efficient.