The Red Van Plumbers are passionate about green technologies; we offer a full range of solutions through our sister company, Eveco.
Water conservation is an essential element to saving energy and reducing carbon emissions. There are a number of brilliant solutions that reduce water consumption, including low flush toilets, and aerated taps & showers. These great products have been developed to reduce water usage and wastage, without compromising high performance.
The Benefits of Using Water Conservation Devices
- Reduced water bills for homes and commercial properties on meters.
- Cost-effective installation & simple installation, no complications.
- Reduce carbon emissions and protect future water supply.
Water conservation is a massive issue, but everybody must play an individual part to ensure that we improve our worldwide water wastage. There are a number of small-scale lifestyle changes that can be made to use water wisely, and adding cost-effective water saving technology into our homes and commercial properties really helps with the overall cause.
10 Every Day Water Conservation Tips
- Turn off water while you wash your hair in the shower, and you could save up to 150 gallons every month.
- Keeping your shower time down to less than five minutes saves a massive amount of water.
- Keep a jug of drinking water in the fridge so you don’t lose a drop from the tap.
- As you wait for your water to heat up, collect the cold water and use it to water your houseplants.
- Turn off the water when you brush your teeth.
- Only use your washing machine and dishwasher when they are full.
- Reuse towels rather than washing every time.
- Properly soak all your pots and pans, so that you don’t need to run water while you scrape them clean.
- You can effectively wash darker clothes in cold water, which also maintains their colour.
- Wash your dog outside, on an area of your lawn that needs water.
For more information about our Water Conservation products, please get in touch with Eveco today.