Gas Engineer Jobs
Benefit from joining our outstanding and loyal team. Heppelthwaite The Red Van Plumbers are an expanding company and therefore are constantly seeking to employ experienced gas engineers. Furthermore, we have opportunities for plumbers, oil and LPG engineers and site operatives. If you’re interested in joining our team then please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Experience in the following areas are required.
Boiler breakdown, repairs and servicing
Boiler installation (preferred but not essential)
Gas Safe Registered
and a good positive attitude
Principal Tasks and Duties
- Undertake the servicing, repair and maintenance of gas heating systems.
- To service and repair boilers as required and working in accordance with up to date Gas Safety regulations and manufacturer guidelines.
- To undertake an assessment of repairs and to diagnose faults. Where necessary provide appropriate action ensuring the heating system is left in good working order and that the customer is left informed and satisfied. Where a fix is not possible on the same day, provide information to the customer service team that will enable a decision to be made on the best and most cost effective course of action to resolve the problem.
- Highlight and manage risks. Ensuring risk assessment and safety plans are in place when appropriate.
- To be able to undertake general plumbing and basic multi-trade tasks.
- Ensure accurate and timely completion of work and advise the customer service team of any delays or early completion.
- Liaise closely with and support the coordinators, supervisors and directors. Receive and follow instructions accordingly.
- To be able to work out of hours from time to time.
- Ensure brand compliance, maintaining a clean and tidy van and personal attire.
- To be capable of using modern technology such as a tablet and smart phone.
Benefit From Excellent Career Opportunities
Heppelthwaite the Red Van Plumbers are part of the award winning Evans group, which is made up of 4 divisions specialising in different areas of plumbing and heating. Our staff benefit by being part of a business that provides many different career paths. Furthermore, our staff benefit by having ongoing training and the opportunities to further develop their skills.
Our staff retention rate is outstanding, which is testament to the support and investment in our staff.
Our reputation is everything so we pride ourselves on providing a high standard of customer service. We expect our engineers to be well mannered, presentable, punctual, helpful and efficient.
Join Our Team
Gas engineer jobs now available.
Benefits include: Excellent career opportunities, Ongoing training, Full time employment, Good rates of pay, Holiday allowance, Pension, Company Van, Work phone, Tablet and Uniform.
Salary: Based on experience and qualifications. Incentives and out of hours opportunities available too.
Working hours: Monday to Friday (8 hours per day)