General Plumbers Wanted
Benefit from joining our outstanding and loyal team. Heppelthwaite The Red Van Plumbers are an expanding company and therefore are constantly seeking to employ experienced plumbers. Furthermore, we have opportunities for Gas, oil and LPG engineers and site operatives. If you’re interested in joining our team then please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Experience in the following areas are required.
Leaks, repairs and maintenance
Bathroom installation (preferred but not essential)
and a good positive attitude
Principal Tasks and Duties
● Install all forms of Domestic plumbing systems for service, maintenance, or small works in a neat, tidy and professional manner with minimum of supervision.
● Promote the company and brand at all times. Present a professional image and a considerate attitude towards clients needs, expectations and concerns.
● Receive direction and follow instruction from the Directors, Supervisors and Co-ordinators
● Work to appointments and report progress to the Co-ordinators. Advise of any delays or early completion of works.
● Ensure materials are available before meeting the appointment where ever possible.
● Ensure all material purchases are booked to the relevant jobs and all delivery notes/ collection tickets are returned with job sheets to the Co-ordinators.
● Return all paperwork inc. job sheets fully completed and in a timely manner. Provide adequate information to assist Co-ordinators in closing jobs, raising invoices, quoting clients on future works, sourcing materials and rearranging appointments, etc.
● Review with the Co-ordinators and/or Operations Directors daily work loads and plan future.
● Highlight and manage risk. Ensuring risk assessments and safety plans are in place when appropriate.
● Manage time well to ensure good service and minimise expense.
● Drive company vehicle to and from appointments
● Ensure brand compliance, maintaining a clean and tidy van and personal attire. Protect company and personal tools and plant keeping them in good order. Were necessary ensure tools and plant are regularly serviced, tested and/or calibrated.
● Liaise closely with and support the Co-ordinators, Supervisors and Directors.
● Bring passion to their work by example and be part of a high performing team.
● Deliver customer satisfaction and seek customer feed back.
● Make sound judgements and provide useful performance feedback to the team.
● Under relevant supervision carry out basic works in other trade disciplines
Benefit From Excellent Career Opportunities
Heppelthwaite the Red Van Plumbers are part of the award winning Evans group, which is made up of 4 divisions specialising in different areas of plumbing and heating. Our staff benefit by being part of a business that provides many different career paths. Furthermore, our staff benefit by having ongoing training and the opportunities to further develop their skills.
Our staff retention rate is outstanding, which is testament to the support and investment in our staff.
Our reputation is everything so we pride ourselves on providing a high standard of customer service. We expect our engineers to be well mannered, presentable, punctual, helpful and efficient.
Join Our Team
General Plumber jobs now available.
Benefits include: Excellent career opportunities, Ongoing training, Full time employment, Good rates of pay, Holiday allowance, Pension, Company Van, Work phone, Tablet and Uniform.
Salary: Based on experience and qualifications. Incentives and out of hours opportunities available too.
Working hours: Monday to Friday (8 hours per day)